VIDEOKE is the club night that recreates and reinvents music videos…. LIVE!
Saturday 8 April 2017 at The Phoenix, 37 Cavendish Square, London, W1G 0PP
Immerse yourself in a completely interactive music video experience with dancers and actors. You can even star in the live videos too! Dance or lip-sync to your favourite songs, all with your best friends at your side. It’s time for some 24K Magic!
Get ready for…
- Lip Sync Battles
- Video DJs projecting music videos on the walls.
- Dance lessons
- Dance Offs
- Fashion parades – where the most creative outfit will win!
- Actors and dancers performing “pop-up” routines throughout the club.
- Makeup artists to give you a makeover like Bowie / Lady Gaga, etc – or even just some cool face / body paint!
- A Photo Booth with a green screen so you can recreate famous album covers, scenes from music videos or even just have your own “photo shoot”.
… and much, much more!
DRESS CODE: Your favourite pop/rock/rap star or music video character. The crazier the better!
(You don’t have to dress up but it’s a lot more fun if you do and you might even win a prize for your outfit!)
EXCLUSIVE BEYONCÉ DANCE CLASS OFFER
For a very limited number of people we’ll be running an exclusive dance class from 7:30 – 9pm. You can learn your favourite Beyoncé dance moves and even perform on stage with our dancers later that night.
We have TEN pairs of tickets to give away – simply comment below with your favourite pop video then please “Like” and share us on your favourite social media platform – see buttons below. We’ll choose 10 of you to get a free pair of tickets on Monday, 3rd April at noon. But if you want to go anyway, the lovely folk at Videoke have also given us a 20% discount code – SOMETHING – book your tickets here.